In the YAML file defining our ADO build pipeline we have the following section
- bash: | pip install pylint find preprocessing/ subtyping/ visualisations/ -name '*.py' | grep -v hmm | grep -v /test_ | sort | xargs pylint displayName: 'Run linter'
At some point in the last week this stopped working. It still works on an
ubuntu-latest hosted agent, but on Windows (either
vs2017-win2016) it now fails with the message
FIND: Parameter format not correct
We have not changed anything, but our build process now fails.
- What has changed to cause this failure?
- Why does it only fail on Windows?
- How might I diagnose the problem?
- Is there anything wrong with our call to bash's 'find' command?