I need a tool/framework for CI/CD which can:
- Support multi-repository project
- Build and ship only changed part (frontend/backend) using revison hashes to decide
- Ship some branches (release candidate brances) to test environment and some to production (master)
- Get version number from repository based on branch name for RC
- Get version number from repository based on last merged branch in master for production
- Create build version in bug tracker and mark issues as fixed in created version based on issue status and planned version
- Notify about new version uploaded on test/production with issues list from bug tracker
- Get new database migration scripts (based on diff with previously uploaded version using revison hashes) and notify about them & (maybe) execute them
I wrote a script to do this but it lacks interface to do manual build/ship or to monitor build status (only notification at the end of build/deploy)
I have found Bouldbot but not shure it can handle these requirements.
If you know a framework which can handle these requirements without pain, please, name it.