My Current Scenario is:
- I have over 20+ AWS ec2 instances running, with each instance running a single website.
- I have to use SSH for every task I have to perform related to server.
- I have to keep track of SSL certificates & renew them every time from the SSH.
There are many more things I have to manage for all the instances.
What I thought/want is:
- A Web Panel on which I can connect all my AWS instances and I will show up in a table or something.
- I can install/edit/do server stuff for all the instances from the panel itself.
- I can install and renew Lets-Encrypt/etc SSL certificates from the panel itself.
- I can do all the stuff a reseller panel or a cPanel can do.
I cannot afford any paid panels
I would be great if you can suggest some tutorials or panel names