I am new to kubernets and ZFS. Hence, bare with me.
I am currently setting up a desktop for development work. I also want to learn kubernets and ZFS. No critical application will run on it.
My plan is as follows:
- have one or two VMs to run kubernets on.
- use iscsi targets on a ZFS pool on the virtualisation host for all the docker volumes I need.
Reasons for this setup:
- learning kubernets and ZFS
- have a development environment where I can tinker fast
- developing my applications in a way I can push them to AWS EKS later on with minimal adoptions
- ease of backup for the semi important parts
Is there any obvious flaw in this setup?