I have enabled Azure Monitoring in one of our virtual machine. Is been 4 days the virtual machine is on, below is the query:
Perf | where ObjectName == "Memory" and (CounterName == "Available MBytes Memory" or // the name used in Linux records CounterName == "Available MBytes") // the name used in Windows records | summarize avg(CounterValue) by bin(TimeGenerated, 15min), Computer, _ResourceId // bin is used to set the time grain to 15 minutes | render timechart
The output of Perf itself is empty. The same thing goes for
Update, it show me zero results.
These are the two extensions I have installed on the VM
Also I have created the Data collection rule to send below data to the log analytics