Questions tagged [kops]

Use this tag if a question is about KOps.

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
0 votes
1 answer
11 views

How can I unevenly distribute pods across Instance Groups

What I'd like to do is distribute 10% of my pods to one instance group with the other 90% on the other group. I would like to experiment with using different AWS instance types (AMD, graviton, etc) ...
user avatar
1 vote
2 answers
154 views

kops validate cluster fails with even after providing appropriate state and clustername

I am trying to run validate cluster command as per the documentation kops validate Strangely it fails with following error $ AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID=<my_legit_key> AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY=<...
user avatar
1 vote
3 answers
2k views

kubectl asking for username (k8s cluster created via kops)

I created a kubernetes cluster using kops and deployed it in AWS (not EKS manual cluster using kops). Then I export in my local machine the configuration like kops export kubecfg --state ${...
user avatar
1 vote
1 answer
119 views

Kops: How to delete the multiple SSHPublicKey

SSHPublicKey admin 2b:xx: SSHPublicKey admin 2c:yy How to remove one ssh key from the cluster ? when tried to delete via normal way, kops delete secret --name cluster-1.dev.transein.com ...
user avatar