People who code: we want your input. Take the Survey

New answers tagged

2

Canary release/deployment is the term you are looking for. Usually in a canary deployment, a small percentage (10% for example) of your infrastructure is updated with the latest revisions of your codebase. That percentage is then tested with various automated and manual testing methods. Once testing is complete, the remaining 90% is updated with the same ...


Top 50 recent answers are included