In an organization with a hundred developers, and several thousand salespeople using SalesForce to create their application. Given the restrictions of SalesForce environment and deployment options.
What would be the process and which tools to use to reach a delivery pipeline where changes can be delivered to production many times per day?
The basic flow is:
- salespeople think of ideas for improving their flow (bugs, new dev).
- product managers distill the requirements and pass onto developers.
- developers write code and create configuration changes in git.
- magic happens (currently takes about 3-4 months).
- new changes are in production and salespeople can use it.