I have used 0.9.x Graphite in the past as the basis of my monitoring system, and am trying a fresh install of 1.0.1 prior to upgrading across my systems (Ubuntu, 14.04, though I doubt that matters).
I appear to have graphite-webapp and carbon-cache running (
supervisorctl reports both as
RUNNING, and there are not errors in any logs I can find). I have confirmed by navigating in the server
/opt/graphite/webapp/storage/whisper/ that there is in fact data to display in the first place.
I am able to access http://localhost:8080 and see the usual graphite webapp header, but the body of the page is blank (where normally I would expect to see the file-browser that lets me choose data on the left, and it graphs the selected data on the right).
To the best of my knowledge, I have configured graphite as per the installation instructions, but obviously I have done something wrong.
If there are particular configuration files that would be useful for me to include (which can also server as a debugging path for future people who may have this issue), please comment the files that may help.
Note to editor: The tag should be "graphite", probably, but I don't have the rep to tag it correctly.